Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Dreamer

I created this blog to force myself into exploring. Exploring my city, my state, my country; following the wind where ever it may take me. Even if I can only be a Weekend Warrior, while keeping my desk job, I want to live an adventurous life and not sit around waiting for excitement to find me. I'm tired of watching myself grow older and having nothing to show for it. I want memories that are worth sharing and to not find myself wishing I had done 'this' or 'that' in 20, 30, 40 years. 

I dream about being a 'real' photographer nearly every day. Small photo shoots with friends and family are not enough for me. I want to immerse myself in nature and nature photography. I want to show the world how beautiful it can be even to just step outside the front door. 





 So with a backpack, my camera, my dog and whoever wants to follow, I will live.

No comments:

Post a Comment